Quantcast

sarah

pls HELP

They are preformed hoses for a specific application. If you go out to your car and look in the engine compartment, you will see the same thing between your radiator & engine. They could be for anything. Can't tell with a part number and if they are gone you/someone will just have to trail & error to use.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

pls help, I have some hose but I do not know what kind bike will fit, is anyone help me?

Where'd you get it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rkstonerock
      Anyone know where the vaccum line should go from the fuel pressure regulator on a 1100cc Sand Viper (Chery Motor )

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    • By BlackdogTX
      Yeah crazy huh.. I am a newbie who just won some sort of Chinese four seater UTV in an auction. I got it home and have no idea what kind of UTV this is. I can't find hardly anything on the 'net. It is a YTK 500 4x4WD.. It's a four seater, has a liquid cooled motor. Here are a couple of pictures of it.. If anybody can help me identify it, that would be awesome..

• By nocturnalsixer
      My new pro cool 27" x 19" radiator arrived and i was wondering if anyone know what size the hose on engine side are?
      I didn't want to open up my cooling system just yet until i have everything ready, i plan to use universal radiator hoses, if i can't find correct one i would either get the radiator outlet/inlet resized and
      matched up to original one at radiator shop or i might cut off piece of old hose and clamp New hose over the old piece of hose using it as an reducer sleeve
      Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    • By gkcub
      2003 Harley-Davidson Touring - $7000.00
      Ask any questions: jlehman[email protected]
      Super clean 2003 Harley Davidson Road King Classic, FLHRCI, Vivid Black, with only 6511 original miles. This is a local bike bought and serviced here in Fort Smith, AR. It is loaded; Heated Grips, Cruise Control, power outlet, iPod stereo connection with powered speakers, HID front headlight upgrade, trickle charger connection, chrome floorboards, highway pegs, Arlen Ness mirrors, chrome handle bars, chrome levers, Upgraded rotors, stainless braided cables, tons of chrome extra's all over. This bike has a Harley installed Stage 2 Kit bumping it up to 96CI, dyno tuned with a Screamin Eagle exhaust. The bike is very quick, runs and drives and shifts like new. There are no knicks in the paint, just some tiny hairline scratches from cleaning and polishing. No leaks. The only flaw is a boot scuff on the left saddlebag at the top towards the rear. The King TourPak and fiberglass hard bags pictured do not go with this sale, if you want them I will sell them all for $1300. Fluids changed regularly, this is almost like a new bike.
      The Stage 2 kit that was installed in March 2010 and includes the complete Stage 2 kit; new cylinders, cams, pistons, breather, etc. It was also tuned using a Screamin Eagle Super Tuner, a $460 dollar tuner. All of the work can be verified at the local Harley Dealership at a cost of almost $4000, this price also includes adding cruise control and new handlebars.