Quantcast

Another Joyner Adventure at another time!

rocmoc

If you all want, we can have a adventure / jamboree at my place. We can leave directly from the house, electric & water for at least 5 rigs, lots of room for tent or sleep in your pickup. We have enough great trails for 3 days of riding. Will heat the spa to soak the bumps & hurts out. Best time is Mid-Oct just after monsoon, not dust or mud, and everything is green. Temps are great and bugs are starting to calm down. Desert to High mountain trails. Gated, walled and very secure!

Put it on the list for someday, just need to know in advance. 45 minutes south of Tucson on hwy 19.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

If you all want, we can have a adventure / jamboree at my place. We can leave directly from the house, electric & water for at least 5 rigs, lots of room for tent or sleep in your pickup. We have enough great trails for 3 days of riding. Will heat the spa to soak the bumps & hurts out. Best time is Mid-Oct just after monsoon, not dust or mud, and everything is green. Temps are great and bugs are starting to calm down. Desert to High mountain trails.

Put it on the list for someday, just need to know in advance. 45 minutes south of Tucson on hwy 19.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

rocmoc I just mapquest it from my house to Tucson Total Travel Estimate: 25 hours 52 minutes / 1752.74 miles Fuel Cost: $463.95 at 10 MPG. I think I wiil have to pass but mybe oneday.