Quantcast

rocmoc

Another Joyner Adventure at another time!

If you all want, we can have a adventure / jamboree at my place. We can leave directly from the house, electric & water for at least 5 rigs, lots of room for tent or sleep in your pickup. We have enough great trails for 3 days of riding. Will heat the spa to soak the bumps & hurts out. Best time is Mid-Oct just after monsoon, not dust or mud, and everything is green. Temps are great and bugs are starting to calm down. Desert to High mountain trails. Gated, walled and very secure!

Put it on the list for someday, just need to know in advance. 45 minutes south of Tucson on hwy 19.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

If you all want, we can have a adventure / jamboree at my place. We can leave directly from the house, electric & water for at least 5 rigs, lots of room for tent or sleep in your pickup. We have enough great trails for 3 days of riding. Will heat the spa to soak the bumps & hurts out. Best time is Mid-Oct just after monsoon, not dust or mud, and everything is green. Temps are great and bugs are starting to calm down. Desert to High mountain trails.

Put it on the list for someday, just need to know in advance. 45 minutes south of Tucson on hwy 19.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

rocmoc I just mapquest it from my house to Tucson Total Travel Estimate: 25 hours 52 minutes / 1752.74 miles Fuel Cost: $463.95 at 10 MPG. I think I wiil have to pass but mybe oneday.

One of these days we will have to come your way, EAST. OR we are leaving for the tip of Baja at the end of Nov. with the Trooper. Any takers?

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Farmhand
      I need help and idea's on the best options for a water tank/spray rig for a Mule Pro 6 passenger, used in the 3 passenger mode.  This will be for support of prescribed burns, once called controlled burns, to clear under brush and slash after logging operations and wildfire prevention.   Occasionally used to apply fertilizer, insecticide or herbicide on pasture.   Also to provide supplemental water for crops, gardens/landscaping.  Ideally it would be about 50 gal, with both a  boom and hand held sprayer,  and with a high volume pump.  It would be nice to be able to suction pump to load the  tank from surface water.
      There are a lot of dealers, brands and units to choose from but I hope to hear from those that have some real world experience with this.
    • By dant849
      This looks to be a pretty common topic and I've had issues with mine overheating since I got it back around the end of 2019. Started running hot again, thermostat was not opening and they sent me a new one. Installed that, burped the system for air all to no avail. Next in line is the water pump to replace, they sent me a water pump and when I got the old one off it was not turning freely to say the least so I'm thinking that could have been my problem. My issue now is getting the slot in the water pump shaft to line up with the tab inside the engine of the machine. Any tricks to doing this? Thanks in advance
    • By Joe Breaux
      Has anyone tried using an external electric water pump on these machines?  I watched a video on youtube of one installed on a 1000 cc  side by side that had chronic overheating issues in hot weather.. He claimed that after installing a Prius  electric automotive  pump from junk yard, inline in the inlet hose and bypassing fan temp switch,  that the engine never overheated again. .. I am considering trying it on mine...................... Anybody  else done this? .................. He did not say if he removed the mechanical pump or not.. would it pump thru that pump? 
    • By Akovia
      Our new Sector E1 electric has 45 miles on the odo.  It frequently goes into shutdown mode after a few minutes of putzing around the farm. Instrument panel gives a flashing message “45C”. I presume that this means the batteries are overheated. The temperature indicator is maxxed. No stunt driving involved, just the grandkids bumping along in low range across the pasture. Of course, the owners manual does not reference this condition. We park it for a while and it returns to normal; at least until the next overheat. Has anyone else been bothered by this?
    • By GarySeven
      I bought a Titan Explorer back in 2012 and have had nothing but electrical problems with it ever since. It mostly sits in the garage and I thin I have 160 hours on it since I got it. The place I bought it from is gone and although I suspect it is a Chinese or Japanese I cannot find any service manuals on it.
      I'll post up some pics in the general forum in the hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. What I would like to do is to pull ALL of the wiring out and start over with bare bones... nothing but essential operations.
      This looks like a good group so hopefully I can help as well as be helped.