Quantcast

Quig

Spot 2 satellite messenger

I'm thinking of buying 1 of these. Would like anyones advice or suggestions, about it, or something better. They cost about 145.00 plus 100.00 per yr subscription. I ride alone,alot, out of cellphone reception, think this would be great. Help,,,, thanks,,,Quig

http://www.findmespot.com/en/

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Spot+2+satellite+messenger&aq=f

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By 2017 Massimo Warrior
      ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!
      I purchased a Massimo Motors Warrior 700 UTV directly through the company. This unit was listed for sale on Ebay as a company demo with only 77 miles. Prior to bidding on the item, I messaged them through EBay and asked if there was "anything wrong with it and if everything worked properly". I was assured in writing that everything on the UTV was operational AND that it would be inspected before shipping. I also called the number that was in the EBay listing to verify that everything was operational and to make sure the item could be delivered to my land in Missouri. I made it VERY clear that I was not interested in bidding on the item if those two things were not acceptable. I was assured over the phone that everything was operational, that it would be inspected prior to shipping and that delivery to my land in Missouri was perfectly fine.
      It was not delivered to the address agreed to by their contact listed in the EBay listing. And when it was received, there were multiple items that were not operational. Items that were defective when it arrived include a headlight, a backup light, both horns, the horn wiring and the parking brake.  They refused to even supply me with replacements for all the defective parts. In response to the BBB, Dave said it was sold without a warrantee.  The listing very clearly stated 180 day warrantee for parts.
      In addition, the windshield that was clearly shown on many photos on the listing was not delivered with the UTV. That's correct...THEY STOLE THE WINDSHIELD before shipping the unit to me. The first representative from Massimo Motors told me multiple times that “the company will make things right for me”. He did supply me with a couple parts; which I installed myself. Later, he told me that he is no longer with the company. Dave, the new contact never offered any reasonable solution to any of the remaining issues.
      His solution to STEALING THE WINDSHIELD was for me to fabricate one myself.
      Unbelievable experience. See files attached.
      Hope this helps others from making a BIG MISTAKE.
      See photos attached for proof.
      If this help, please let my “buddy” at Massimo know why you aren’t buying one.  Here’s his info:
        [email protected]

• By OldGoatLover
      I bought this thing last September.  The farm store was extremely nice. 
      But, forget asking for any advice like in the old days.  They only SELL them and tell you to call the Dallas tech person.  
      During the week days - I don't have time.  
      Oil change:  If there is someone who can tell me why the owner's manual (and the internet) says it holds 2 and 1/2 quarts of oil but, my mechanic could only get 1 and 1/2 quarts in it and there is NO oil filter.  
      Please help.  

• By D A
      I'm new with forums and rtvs so let me pre-apologize if i do or say something wrong.  
      I bought a used 2014 1140 cpx, 350 hours.  Its been heavily modified.  Back seat removed and a heavy duty bed added etc.  I call it Franken-Kubota.
      I would love any and all advice or "heads up" specific to this model.
      I need to do a general service, fluids and filters.  I'm confused, are there 3 different hydraulic fluid filters and 1 engine oil filter......etc etc.
      I'd like to use Kubota parts, any suggestions other than dealer?
      I just bought a new Kubota tractor so I'm all in!
      Many thx
      Dave in NC
    • By JDH
      Hi guys,
      I have a Rural King version of the Hisun Sector 250 with about 75 miles and 15 hours on it.  It just started being difficult to start and idle.  But if I hold in on the gas a little it will start and run until I left off.  It also runs good and will run good until I stop then it idles for a few seconds then quits.  Its about 4 months out of warranty.  Battery voltage is fine before, during, and after starting.  Oil is clean and clear.  Gas is fresh.   I can hear the fuel pump spool up when I turn the key to actually start it, not when I turn it to the on position though like on most other UTV's I have owned.  Its really odd and has me perplexed.  The only other thing that I have noticed is that the engine temp indicator on the left side of the dash only indicates one bar regardless of how warm the engine is.  Other than that, it runs great.  Just hard to start and won't idle.  Any suggestions?  It has me  perplexed.
      Thanks

Jason