Quantcast

4x4x454

Enclosure

I ordered A enclosure from Brostar and what a difference it has made. It is much more enjoyable to ride in the cold. Now I am ordering a heater to complete that part of the project. Next year I hope to get some tracks and make it a true go anywhere any time machine. This is truly an awesome toy.

Todd

I ordered A enclosure from Brostar and what a difference it has made. It is much more enjoyable to ride in the cold. Now I am ordering a heater to complete that part of the project. Next year I hope to get some tracks and make it a true go anywhere any time machine. This is truly an awesome toy.

Todd

What are you ordering for a heater?

Kinarfi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Anyone know where I can get headers made?

Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • camoplast s4 tracks

hi guys. i am using my john deere gator 855d on wet muddy clay fields and found that it is not good in wet conditions and too low to the ground. i decided to buy a set of camoplast track. they are absolutey brilliant in wet, the gator will go anywhere, however after a few weeks, the tracks started to give endless trouble with water and dirt getting into the bearings and burning them out. i have no confidance in them anymore and afraid to install them as just always seem to let me down. i have come to the conclusion that these tracks are only designed and built for snow and not wet mud. please can someone give me some advice as my gator is no good to me on the stock wheels. all comments welcome

By turbokid, in John Deere UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Boring or Honing? What's the difference

Well, I'm kicking myself sideways,backways and upways right now. I found out in the manual that your supposed to hone  the cylinder before re ringing the piston. So I gotta do that.  But what's the difference between boring the cylinder and honing it? Some people say boring it makes the cylinder bigger etc.  And some say honing does that.  But i think honing it is just to remove minor scratches, right?  And if i hone the cylinder, will that require oversize rings and piston?  Thanks, T.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 11 replies
    • Heater and doors

I have a 2014 Viking that I recently bought off EBay.  I'm looking to put a heater in it and was wondering if you guys could give me a good recommendation on what to buy?  The Viking already has a hard roof and a windshield.  I would also like to buy some full doors to keep the heat in but don't really know where to start.  I'm not loaded with money either which is why I bought a used Viking.  Thanks for the help. 

By Strperday, in Yamaha UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • American Made Land Master windshield repair

We have a Land Master with an attached fold-down windshield. We bought the UTV used and we noticed the seal looked like it might be cracking. It has cracked and separated. Is there a DIY repair kit out there for those type windshields? I hope it can be repaired rather than buy a new one.

By MisterLM, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies