Quantcast

wheels

rwwiefer

Need to find a spare wheel for my 2006 Commando 650. I'm in Phx, Az, is there any other brands that would fit. Need something for This Tuesday if anyone has any ideas. If I wasn't strapped for time I have a Rhino stock rim and could probably make a adapter out of some Aluminum stock that would work in a pinch.

Look in the owner's manual to see what the specs are. They maybe the same as the Trooper which is 4x1.15. Then the only other thing that you have to know is the backspace & width of the rim. For backspace measuring from the rear side of the rim/the side against the brake hub, How many inches is it from the mounting center of the wheel to the outside edge. You can measure this from one of your existing wheels. Width is from outside edge to outside edge. Then anything that matches the specs/measurments will work. Also you could go and Ebay and put in Joyner 650 Commando wheel and see what comes up. The specs maybe on the Ebay page.

rocmoc n AZ

Thanks for the info, yes mine is 4x115mm which is also the same as the Artic cat prowler I found out. Going to pickup 2 wheels today from a guy in Phx.

ALSO

Anyone one have a source for slave cylinder repair kits. On my 2006 Commando 650 it has the disc brake style that is mounted on the front side of the rear dif with its own caliper. I have cleaned out the slave cyl but it just won't build pressure, I assume the cups are just worn out.

Look in the owner's manual to see what the specs are. They maybe the same as the Trooper which is 4x1.15. Then the only other thing that you have to know is the backspace & width of the rim. For backspace measuring from the rear side of the rim/the side against the brake hub, How many inches is it from the mounting center of the wheel to the outside edge. You can measure this from one of your existing wheels. Width is from outside edge to outside edge. Then anything that matches the specs/measurments will work. Also you could go and Ebay and put in Joyner 650 Commando wheel and see what comes up. The specs maybe on the Ebay page.

rocmoc n AZ