Quantcast

Replacing Rear Wheel Bearings

rocmoc

• 10 years later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I recently got, what I think to be, a Joyner 1600 Sand Viper and I am having a hard time locating replacement parts. Currently I am needing to change the rear wheel bearings. Anyone on here still own a Joyner or has had luck finding parts for these things?  I have pulled everything apart and see that, by the bearing housing, these are not standard bearings and seem to be a V type. My bearings were completely shot and blown apart but I can see there are two bearings tracks in the housing. Any help on this would be amazing. Sorry again for waking this thread up!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By Kalyla Jackson
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By Michael McCandless
      Starter will engage sometimes. Where can I buy a starter and solenoid.
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?