Quantcast

brostar

New Joyner parts!!!

The Joyner spare parts draught is over thanks to No Limits Powersports, your source for Joyner Parts. They will be landing the first container of two in the next couple of days. These two containers are packed solid with genuine Joyner parts. For more info please don’t hesitate to contact Snowman6479 right here on UTV Boards or No Limits direct. Please support the people that have backed Joyner from the beginning, into the good old days, then through the dark days we are now climbing out of and into the future. These guys have been there through thick and thin and are the retail flagship for the brand. They will be our future too, so why would you look elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and back the people that backed our brand.

Cheers Mike.

They have also been the most supportive on this site and at our annual Joyner Offroad Adventure. Good people!

rocmoc n AZ

The Joyner spare parts draught is over thanks to No Limits Powersports, your source for Joyner Parts. They will be landing the first container of two in the next couple of days. These two containers are packed solid with genuine Joyner parts. For more info please don’t hesitate to contact Snowman6479 right here on UTV Boards or No Limits direct. Please support the people that have backed Joyner from the beginning, into the good old days, then through the dark days we are now climbing out of and into the future. These guys have been there through thick and thin and are the retail flagship for the brand. They will be our future too, so why would you look elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and back the people that backed our brand.

Cheers Mike.

Thats great to hear,maybe they can give us a general list of what they have once unpacked.

Quick update. Still sorting through it all right now but here is a list of diffs so far.

Renegade front 1

Renegade rear 4

Trooper front 2

Commando rear 7

Trooper rear 10

I hope the higher numbers aren't an indication of the weakest link, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I thought those numbers were the prices...(LOL)

I hope the higher numbers aren't an indication of the weakest link, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

The diffs are a weak link. My first diff had chips out of the pinion gear from poor alignment. We all know that the diffs can shear the bolts off and Joyner didn't provide a fix but just a new diff. I can see where they went through a number of them. It's important to get the diff set up correctly and then it should be much more reliable. Rick, if those were the prices, I would buy them all if you didn't get them first.

Lenny

The diffs are a weak link. My first diff had chips out of the pinion gear from poor alignment. We all know that the diffs can shear the bolts off and Joyner didn't provide a fix but just a new diff. I can see where they went through a number of them. It's important to get the diff set up correctly and then it should be much more reliable. Rick, if those were the prices, I would buy them all if you didn't get them first.

Lenny

yes,I already sent him a check for em all.(LOL)

Quick update. Still sorting through it all right now but here is a list of diffs so far.

Renegade front 1

Renegade rear 4

Trooper front 2

Commando rear 7

Trooper rear 10

I have a 06 C2 and need a rear diff as well as some more power... Got any of either for me?