Quantcast

brostar

Joyner YouTube Videos

Help me understand! This is a video of a drag race between a stock Joyner Trooper and a Joyner Trooper with a turbo, correct? Now if that is the case, IMHO the money was wasted as there was little difference. Maybe driver, maybe bad choice in Turbo manufacturer; Am I seeing something wrong?

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

That’s why I posted it. I was confused with what I was seeing. Maybe I’ll ask the question on YouTube.

Cheers Mike

I know how to resolve this. A drag race between Lenny and someone at the June Adventure. LOL! Lenny, you up for it? I guess it would have to be me as I am one of the few running the same size tires and hopefully gearing. Would be interesting!

rocmoc n AZ

I'll put a lazy $10 on Lenny.

I submit a question on YouTube and got a reply which was, "The driver on the turbo Joyner, shifted wrong on 3rd and it still catch up to the other trooper. A good driver would have done much better."

Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.