Quantcast

Paiute3

Sold Our T4

Well guys we sold the T4 today, a real nice guy bought it. He brought his kids over with him to see and they loved it so it went to a good home where it will be used. We told him about the forum and about the Joyner Family Reunion, his name is Greg. We still want to come to the Reunion if the dates work out for us. We have a week scheduled in Marysvale but it looks like Hanksville is pretty close.

Come on down I will have an extra seat. Or better yet drive my buggy and I will hitch a ride with someone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Yourname
      Hi everyone new to utv board
      I have a 2012 Joyner R2 im having a loss of power unit idles fine and starts right up but bogs down around 2000 + rpms unit will then begin fluctuating high rpm low rpm Repeatedly under throttle  it’s  almost like it’s in a limp mode fuel line will stiffen and go back loose again I can see the pump look like it’s cutting on and off while this is happening  I I have changed all vacuum lines fuel lines changed FPR and fuel pump And also the injectors  and I have swapped out the TPS sensor 
    • By Karla Phelps
      A arm bushings needed for a 650 Joyner 2005
    • By Argretez
      What's up guys. Just got my n2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat x1000 and just here to find out things about this forum as well as get advice or help from guys that know more than me. 
      Thanks
    • By DirtGrl
      Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?
      TIA
    • By Chad Rice
      HELP - my wife and i just bought a 2013 joyner trooper 1100 and we rode for 2 evenings with no problems. Went to ride last night and all of a sudden it acted like something was catching up and it didn't want to move easily. Whatever it was must've broke and now it moves with no problem but is making a rubbing/grinding noise somewhere in the backend. Could it be wheel bearing, differential, or something in cv shaft. Any info or similar experiences is appreciated.