Quantcast

Noob

AngolasBest

Just thought I would say hello. I have been looking for a forum for quite a while for Joyners and am happy to be joining this one as it shows to have a ton of ideas and helpful hints. I have owned a Trooper T4 for a couple of years now and and happy to say that I have not really had any issues at all with it. I cant wait to start modifying it now that I have you guys here to guide me along!

post-916-0-28094200-1298898120_thumb.jpg

post-916-0-52609100-1298898158_thumb.jpg

Just thought I would say hello. I have been looking for a forum for quite a while for Joyners and am happy to be joining this one as it shows to have a ton of ideas and helpful hints. I have owned a Trooper T4 for a couple of years now and and happy to say that I have not really had any issues at all with it. I cant wait to start modifying it now that I have you guys here to guide me along!

Welcome,glad you found us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.