Quantcast

wringo

Commando U Joints

Does anyone know where I can get rear drive shaft u joints for a Joyner Commando? Alternative u joints that will work? Also how do you remove the rear drive shaft yoke on the commando? New owner with lots of questions and no network of owners or dealers in Tennessee for support.

I used to use some ujoints by Rockford. I don't remember the number but they have a few at no limits.

I called them and they said they didn't have any and they refered me to Joyner which also doesn't have any. Any idea's??

I used to use some ujoints by Rockford. I don't remember the number but they have a few at no limits.

Is there any way you could find the part #?

I called them and they said they didn't have any and they refered me to Joyner which also doesn't have any. Any idea's??

Does anyone know where I can get rear drive shaft u joints for a Joyner Commando? Alternative u joints that will work? Also how do you remove the rear drive shaft yoke on the commando? New owner with lots of questions and no network of owners or dealers in Tennessee for support.

To remove the drive shaft you'll need a slide hammer.

Also, a universal joint from a 1978 Datsun 280Z should work.

Garth

Call back talk to Chris gordon. I just talked him to where they are and he has one in his hands. I told him you would be calling him.

Is there any way you could find the part #?

Hi you can use 1978 Nissan Z universal joint that fits.Try to get good quality Napa may be we have found that if you get a strong tie down and hook it to the universal by the trans and connect it to the back of frame tighten as much as you can.I mean real tight.It should just pop out with a long pry bar just flip the seat move the seat back and hit the pry bar it will pup out.Most of the time.Good Luck

Rick