Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rocmoc

Show on TV

6 posts in this topic

IN 5 minutes, 2pm there is going to be a show on TV about dirtbiking near Hanksville in Cainesvale. About 18 miles West of Hanksville at somewhere called Swingarm.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Cainesvale is Mud Hills. Mud hills are just that, no rocks, smooth griping old mud that has dried into hills. They are great riding, hill climbing, jumping and doing trick stuff. The campground was just off the highway. No vegetation at all at this location. They are at a place called Swingarm City. Great single track location. I will have my dirtbike with me again at the Summer Jamboree.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hey Rocmoc, those trails look like a riot to ride. Now I want another dirkbike. I like trails that are more techincal and used to do all the hillclimb events for a number of years. By the way, I hope we will get a chance to see you do that double backflip you promised to show us. I did a quad backflip once but nobody saw me. Oh, that was after I hit the ground.

Lenny

Len,

Only flips I do or have done were rolling on the ground. I love to ride mud hills. Always looking for a riding buddy! Like I said I will have my bike with me again this summer.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Did you notice all the dust, I kept looking back and for the most part, we had very little dust down exploring for the jamboree.

Kinarfi