Quantcast

New Joyner Distributor

This is posted on No Limits Powersports website... FYI "No Limits Powersports has been in business for 14 years buying and selling custom jeeps and offroad vehicles. We started doing all types of fab work and modifications on Jeeps and rock crawlers. The side by side market exploded a few years ago so we stepped in with Joyner off road vehicles. Joyner vehicles are a cut above the competition in performance, ride and value priced. We are now in the process of becoming a distributor for all Joyner vehicles. We currently have a huge parts inventory and we have (22) 2011 Troopers in transit and (30) Renegades on order. Call us first if you need a part, if we don't have it we will locate it for you."

This is posted on No Limits Powersports website... FYI "No Limits Powersports has been in business for 14 years buying and selling custom jeeps and offroad vehicles. We started doing all types of fab work and modifications on Jeeps and rock crawlers. The side by side market exploded a few years ago so we stepped in with Joyner off road vehicles. Joyner vehicles are a cut above the competition in performance, ride and value priced. We are now in the process of becoming a distributor for all Joyner vehicles. We currently have a huge parts inventory and we have (22) 2011 Troopers in transit and (30) Renegades on order. Call us first if you need a part, if we don't have it we will locate it for you."

Great

silverbullet

No limits is going to be the new importer of joyners.Thy will be a good distributer of Joyners they have the means to carry it off.They will be a good parts source.We will always carry a large parts inventory of stock parts and performance parts.We have made light bars & roof racks for Troopers .At this time they will be optional.We have them in stock now. Camshafts for Renegades spyders and commandos in stock now.

Thanks

Jose

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.