Quantcast

new camo plastics for sale

stevozz

I have brand new camo plastics for sale, 1 left,& 1 right rockers, 2 right front fenders, 1 left & 2 right rear fenders, 1 right & 1 left rear side upper panels, and 1 right & 1 left front little triangle cover panels. All panels are brand new & in perfect condition with no mounting holes drilled in them!!! $ 300.00 for everything.

Thank you Stevozz

I have brand new camo plastics for sale, 1 left,& 1 right rockers, 2 right front fenders, 1 left & 2 right rear fenders, 1 right & 1 left rear side upper panels, and 1 right & 1 left front little triangle cover panels. All panels are brand new & in perfect condition with no mounting holes drilled in them!!! $ 300.00 for everything.

Thank you Stevozz

PM me please I'd like to see some pictures if you dont mind.

PM me please I'd like to see some pictures if you dont mind.

Hi leadfoot how are you? I am really bad with computers so you will have to explain how to pm here. there is no problem at all to send you photos, but I do not know how to do this pm stuff yes I know ha ha but its true. These new panels are even kept in my house they are perfect condition and no holes drilled in them yet. Let me know ok?

Thanks steve

Hi leadfoot how are you? I am really bad with computers so you will have to explain how to pm here. there is no problem at all to send you photos, but I do not know how to do this pm stuff yes I know ha ha but its true. These new panels are even kept in my house they are perfect condition and no holes drilled in them yet. Let me know ok?

Thanks steve

click on his name in the top left hand corner of his post.A new window comes up with his profile,scroll down under where his photo is and you will see a link that says "send a message".click on that and your there.

click on his name in the top left hand corner of his post.A new window comes up with his profile,scroll down under where his photo is and you will see a link that says "send a message".click on that and your there.

Hi Rick how are you doing? Hope everything is going well for you. How is that beautiful trooper holding up for you? one of these days we have to hook up and go riding.

Thanks Stevozz

Hi Rick how are you doing? Hope everything is going well for you. How is that beautiful trooper holding up for you? one of these days we have to hook up and go riding.

Thanks Stevozz

Its holding up great,hard to screw things up on them when the just sit in the garage...(LoL) I think the last time we had it out was back in late March or early April.How bout yours? still have two of them? or have you decided to get 5 more,one for each day of the week(LOL) It would be great to get together.Rocmoc in AZ also so maybe a chance for us all to hook up.

Its holding up great,hard to screw things up on them when the just sit in the garage...(LoL) I think the last time we had it out was back in late March or early April.How bout yours? still have two of them? or have you decided to get 5 more,one for each day of the week(LOL) It would be great to get together.Rocmoc in AZ also so maybe a chance for us all to hook up.

Hi Rick, I ended up keeping my green one because I have alot into it and I really do not want to just give it away, I did take it all apart and redid the rear bed and cage and alot of other things to it, plus did a camo paint job on it. havent got to take them out much either but we will soon because its should get cooler soon. Yes Rocmoc and I had some talks about hooking up together too. But in the fall so yes I would love to get together and have some fun!!! keep intouch ok? what kind of trails or riding do you guys like to do? easy, medium or hard? doesnt matter to me they are all great with the troopers. Didnt find anything yet that the trooper couldnt handle. So you guys let me know what you want to do ok? Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!!!

Thanks Stevozz

Hi Rick, I ended up keeping my green one because I have alot into it and I really do not want to just give it away, I did take it all apart and redid the rear bed and cage and alot of other things to it, plus did a camo paint job on it. havent got to take them out much either but we will soon because its should get cooler soon. Yes Rocmoc and I had some talks about hooking up together too. But in the fall so yes I would love to get together and have some fun!!! keep intouch ok? what kind of trails or riding do you guys like to do? easy, medium or hard? doesnt matter to me they are all great with the troopers. Didnt find anything yet that the trooper couldnt handle. So you guys let me know what you want to do ok? Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!!!

Thanks Stevozz

actually i like all three,nice to have some hard rides mixed with a little easy site seeing.Rocmoc doesnt like the water or mudd.(i kinda agree)

We need to get all you west coast guys out here! I'm sure you'd love the Georgia clay mud! :D

I lived in Woodstock, Georgia so I know all about the Georgia clay. If it's not wet, it's just fine and if it's really dry, it's hard as rock, but if it's wet, well that's another story. You sure don't want to go down a big hill covered in slippery wet clay or mud. It's really nice when you get 'hard as rock' clay with about 1/2" of mud on top of it. Makes me think of the old tractors with the steel wheels having the big flat plates sticking out all the way around. Traction can be hard to come by. You want to clean it off as soon as you get home or sooner if you can. There are some neat rides there and they arn't always all muddy, I mountain biked a lot of them. Thats when I was in shape but now I'm pitifull. If it weren't for my wife showing me how to get back and pushing when I get stuck, I wouldn't even be able to ride my Trooper any more. I think it would be great for you eastern guys to have a Eastern Joyner Jamboree.

Lenny

actually i like all three,nice to have some hard rides mixed with a little easy site seeing.Rocmoc doesnt like the water or mudd.(i kinda agree)

Sounds good to me, I just love to go out. I lived in Pa for 46 years, so I seen alot of water and mud!!! but still do not mind it. But like I said I just love to be out there.