Quantcast

Freakin' HOT !

Summer just closed!

AND it was the SECOND HOTTEST summer on record for Arizona. AZ has 150+ years of weather records. This is the first summer that we can't wait for it to cool. Never in 10 years have we ever wanted to see summer end but we do this year. It has been so hot and humid (at times), we have not had the Trooper out since the Jamboree. If it keeps this up we will have to move to a cooler location like UT or ID. On the bright side we got a tandem Kayak for this winter's trip around the Gulf of Mexico & Florida. If you have noticed we are not been adding /Mexico to our signature any longer. Just too unsafe currently to go to Mexico so have to go somewhere else in the winter. We have been using our/MY Senior Pass for the National Park Campgrounds, what a savings! There are a few good things about getting older, not many, LOL ! Who knows Senior Pass may go away with the upcoming budget cuts, so using it a much as we can now. Just babbling to generate active on the board. Are you all still ALIVE !

rocmoc n AZ

Summer just closed!

AND it was the SECOND HOTTEST summer on record for Arizona. AZ has 150+ years of weather records. This is the first summer that we can't wait for it to cool. Never in 10 years have we ever wanted to see summer end but we do this year. It has been so hot and humid (at times), we have not had the Trooper out since the Jamboree. If it keeps this up we will have to move to a cooler location like UT or ID. On the bright side we got a tandem Kayak for this winter's trip around the Gulf of Mexico & Florida. If you have noticed we are not been adding /Mexico to our signature any longer. Just too unsafe currently to go to Mexico so have to go somewhere else in the winter. We have been using our/MY Senior Pass for the National Park Campgrounds, what a savings! There are a few good things about getting older, not many, LOL ! Who knows Senior Pass may go away with the upcoming budget cuts, so using it a much as we can now. Just babbling to generate active on the board. Are you all still ALIVE !

rocmoc n AZ

been warmer then usual here too.get a boat and get out on a lake..Thats why we like the place in Havasu,it can get up to 115-120 but get out on the lake and spend the day in and out of the water and you dont hardly notice it ;). you cant go away for to long this winter,we have to get together for some riding.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.