Quantcast

DOT Tires

showa

Those are cool looking, but now that I am running 30" tires I am not going back. I wish more ATV/UTV manufactures would start offering sizes larger than 27". I drive mine 99.9% of the time in the dirt, so I like the aggressive tread patterns like the ones you posted, but the pavement will retire them quickly.

I am considering these next go around though:

http://www.utvguide.net/utv_of_the_month_may2011.htm

Mainly because mine are wearing fast & they don't balance worth a damn.

Those are cool looking, but now that I am running 30" tires I am not going back. I wish more ATV/UTV manufactures would start offering sizes larger than 27". I drive mine 99.9% of the time in the dirt, so I like the aggressive tread patterns like the ones you posted, but the pavement will retire them quickly.

I am considering these next go around though:

http://www.utvguide.net/utv_of_the_month_may2011.htm

Mainly because mine are wearing fast & they don't balance worth a damn.

Look at my gallery. My tires are nearly the same pattern and are Dunlop, 31" and balance. Bought them used on Craigslist and after 3 years show no new wear. Drive well on pavement. dirt, slick rock and are DOT. Don't know about mud, I don't do mud ! The guy had them on his Jeep and was going even bigger.

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Sprague
      Is there a D.O.T. approved windshield that fits my Hison/ Maximo 500 UTV ?
    • By MichaelAMangine
      I have a 2020 PRO FXT LE that we primarily drive on the blacktop roads of our community and currently the unit has 2,400 miles on it. We use it like a golf cart. The factory tires in the front have worn pretty bad due to riding it in the street so my plan is to change them  out to a DOT street tire. Do I have to change all 4 tires or can I just replace the fronts and keep the factory tires in the back? The rear tires are in great shape but didn’t know if I would notice a difference in ride having two factory tires in the back and two street tires in the front.
      Thank you.
    • By chadchat
      I was wondering if anybody out their has had trouble with SEDONA Tires.
      I purchased 4 each Sedona Rip-Saw R/T 28x10-14 and after 1500 miles they are showing large cracks on the side walls of the tires. Some of these cracks our 2 to 3 inches long and a 1/8 to 3/16 of and inch wide. There is up to twenty cracks on two of the tires. i do not dare drive on these tires no longer. Please help as i have lots of miles left on the tread. i store my bike in my garage. SEDONA tire told me that it was a LACK OF PROPER CARE. I clean my tires after every use. DONT BUY WHATEVER YOU DO,YOU WILL BE STRANDED AND THEY DONT BACK THEIR TIRES. I bought these tires from Rocky Mountain ATV believing they were bullet proof for mud, snow, and hard pack roads. I even talked my brother and friend into purchasing the same tires. My brother is seeing these cracks also and has a none repairable leak on the side wall were lug of tires wraps around. I just wish I would have found out more information about SEDONA tire before I made my purchase. I don't recommend purchasing SEDONA Tires.  

• By UTVBoard News
      December 23rd, 2014 Auburn, WA â Today, Vision X Lighting is excited to announce a new addition to the Optimus family, the Optimus Halo. Available in both 3.7″ Round and 3.0″ Square housings with a 15° beam pattern (E-Mark Approved), these LED Pods feature the same specifications as the original Optimus, however they have a [...]
      Related posts: New Optimus Round Protection: Shatterproof Poly-Carbonate Covers May 27th – Auburn, WA â Vision X Lighting announces... Vision X Lightingâs Bright & Easy LED Light Kits for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 100% Bolt-On with Plug and Play LED Fog Lights... Doing Work with Vision X Lighting’s Duralux Series LED Lights February 7, 2014 – Auburn, WA â Vision X Lighting... View the full article
    • By M_Harrison
      I need new tires for the 07 Prowler I got this summer, Cabela's has two 14" tires that will match the stock size and I have about $160 in Club points to spend. They also have free shipping on the Rip Saws. Has anyone tried the Buzz Saw or Rip Saw? I'm looking for something that will be good for plowing snow with the new Eagle plow I got last week.
      Sedona Buzz Saw
      Sedona Rip Saw