Quantcast

for sale Yamaha moto

2008 Yamaha YZF 600 Yellow with Black Flames VERY Low Miles(4328 miles) - Immaculate Condition - 600 cc - original owner. This is a VERY CLEAN. K & N Air Filter, integrated tail lights with turn signals, never laid down. It’s been garage kept and I've taken great care of this bike. Do not want to sell, but life has happened and need to get rid of the toys. I moved with my job from US for 2 years and I need the money here, where I am now. The bike can`t pick up but the shipping will be free ONLY to US or Canada. I will sell this beauty only to US or Canada buyers. If you are interested and you want more info or pics just email me at [email protected]

*** If you don`t agree with my terms please don`t spend my/your time! Thanks for looking and interest! ***

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By TomW
      I took in my UTV and they fixed the no power I was having ( broken  ground wire)  but they told me I would need a new turn signal relay . If you use the left or right turn signal you get a high pitched whine . I need to look to see if the lights blinks but I don't believe it does. I thionk the relay is located in the battery box with the fuses and starter solenoid. Where might I find a turn signal relay . I have done several searches but come up empty . Anyone have this problem before or know where I might purchase a relay ?
    • By Travis
      Many people have issues with the kawasaki FJ400 engine  fouling out spark plugs, after  working on a  few FJ engines and 600 series Mule's with this issue,  i can say the fix for this issue is using a slightly hotter spark plug... the factory recommends a BPR6ES NGK plug.... the Number in NGK plugs represents its heat range and somewhat odd, the lower the number the hotter the plug, at least as far as NGK is concerned. If you have  a Mule fouling spark plugs try installing a NGK BPR4ES spark plug.
      FROM NGK
      A hotter heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a longer heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, more heat stays in the ceramic firing end and less is dissipated to the engine. A colder heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a shorter heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, less heat stays in the ceramic firing end and more is dissipated to the engine. For a spark plug to function properly, it must have a tip temperature high enough to burn off carbon deposits (self-cleaning) and avoid fouling, while remaining low enough to avoid overheating the ceramic firing end and pre-ignition.
    • By DLJ
      Have a Hisun 800 it runs for about 35 minutes then stalls. Crank's over but has no spark. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and it starts and runs again for about 35 minutes. Changed the CDI / ECU controller and still does it.
    • By Jeff j j
      I have a 2023 trailboss 750. It has a low rpm and mid rpm miss that won't go away. Took it to a shop and had full service, valves adjusted and a sensor replaced. Think the miss is worse than before. Any ideas?0