Quantcast

2scoops

Anyone have a spare steering fork?

I called Joyner USA to see if I could get a steering box fork (left side). They said I would have to order the whole box. Silverbullet didn't have one either. Does anyone have one they could part with?

Thanks for the generosity guys. I will take the one from Jose since I expect to be ordering from him soon anyway. I needed my Trooper for this weekend, so I cut a relief on one side of the bent section, pounded it straight, and welded the relief closed. Should work around the local trails, but I wouldn't trust it for Moab.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By Dennis Fortner
      Hello, I am looking to purchase my first side by side and I am not sure of the make and model
    • By 2wpuller
      Does anyone know if there is a interchangeable steering rack that would work from other brand of sxs
      Are a rebuild kit to replace the bushing.
      Mine is a 2015 Dominator 800 2×
      The steering rack outer bushings are gone .

• By Matthew Quinn
      We were given a used side by side UTV with the following VIN:  LCXRSPS117X000114.  I am having some mechanical issues and other than the VIN, I have no information on the vehicle.  Searching the VIN has got me know where.    Can someone help.
just get it