Quantcast

utvman

Arctic Cat?s Prowler XTX

By Cody Fletcher

Arctic Cat’s sales success in the UTV industry has been monumental since the introduction of the Prowler XT in 2006. Combining sporty features while not losing any of its functional “work†qualities, the highly agile Prowler line is chock full of all the rugged functionality found on an Arctic Cat ATV, but packaged [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2006 joyner terminator 1600

So im in some desperate need for help with this dam buggy that im trying to put a limited slip diff from wavetrac or peloquin in without completely getting new axles for it. The transmission used in this buggy is the 020 trans which i currently have in pieces trying to rebuild and install the lsd. So the problems im running into are the axle shafts on the new lsd. The differential originally was a solid spool with 32mm splines with a ball plunging cv joint. The new lsd is a 27mm spline and i cant find a ball plunging joint/ axle flange that will fit with that so it can still obtain the plunging motion necessary and use the stock axles. I have taken pictures of the entire setup, im either looking for a flange that will work with the axles i have, or a cv that will fit my stock axles. Any help would be great, and appreciative. I just want to get this thing finished and its the last step.   Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk    

By Dizaster2011, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2006 Joyner 1600 sand viper

Anybody know where I can find the right front axle for a 2006 Joyner 1600 sand viper the spindle is bent on mine.

By 1600 viper, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Cub cadet 2006 utv parking brake

I have a 2006 cub cadet with a cat Diesel engine. No matter how many times I adjust to parking brake it will not hold on a hill. Is there an aftermarket alternative or does anyone have improved ideas?

By Pipelnr, in Cub Cadet UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • POLARIS RIDE ALL SUMMER SALES EVENT!

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/special-offers

By Travis, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Arctic Cat No Brainer Sales Event

BUY A NEW 2015-2017 ARCTIC CAT SIDE BY SIDE AND GETSAVINGS UP TO $5,800* *Offer valid April 4, 2017 – June 30, 2017 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents on new 2015-2017 Arctic Cat ROV models excluding government, rental and special services models. See dealer for details and program dates. 0% FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS valid on 2015-2016 models. FINANCING AS LOW AS 3.9% FOR 60 MONTHS AND FINANCING AS LOW AS 4.9% FOR 72 MONTHS valid on 2015-2017 models. Financing provided through Sheffield Financial or FreedomRoad Financial and is subject to credit approval; not all applicants will qualify for credit. Additional financing options available through Sheffield Financial, Freedom Road Financial and Roadrunner Financial. Customers using Sheffield Financial will be charged a $50 consumer document fee. Financing promotions void where prohibited. SAVINGS UP TO $5,800 valid on 2015-2016 models and REBATES UP TO $900 valid on 2017 models vary by model purchased. Offer subject to change without notice. Inventory may vary by dealer. Offer valid while supplies last. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup. ROVs can be hazardous to operate. Improper use can cause severe injury or death. For your safety, each rider must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection and protective gear. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All ROV operators must be 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. We recommend that all riders take a training course and read and understand the owner’s manual before operation. See your dealer for safety or training information or visit http://rohva.org. ©2017 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701.

By Alex, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies