Quantcast

WEBSHOTS is shutting down

Kinarfi

I have used webshots for many of the photos I have posted and they are where Trooperfolk pictures and video are at too. I'm in the process of downloading and saving them. When they go down, many of the photos on this site will no longer be available. If you need or want any of the photos or videos, you can ask me to see if I can find it. If you want them all, I can send you the link which will be active for the next two weeks.

Kinarfi

This is the trend on the Net. Offer a free service, get your info / posts and start charging for the service after your data / post are uploaded. Beware of Cloud services! The same thing is possible. It is just mainframe storage turning your computer into a dumb terminal. This is the way online / before internet worked in the 80's and before the development of big storage in the home / onsite computer. Developement moved away from mainframe storage / Cloud as there was not a way to make money back then. Now there is multi ways of making money with your data besides charging you access once you have uploaded your life. Becareful! One reason I have always encouraged a off-line phone book / person for those of us who wanted to keep in touch. A network to keep in touch the OLD way, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Mike Turner
      After 5 years my 2016,  650LandMaster is needing normal wear and tear service. But I can’t find a dealer service center to perform any of the work because I didn’t purchase the UTV from them. “I’m not going to help you” I’m told, “find someone else”. And apparently there’s not a damn thing I can do about it. 
    • By tangojay
      Wife and I took a guided tour while visiting Zion Natural Park and well,,,,, the bug hit us HARD. 
      We live in the White Mountains of Arizona, the is many street ATV’s and many trails within driving distance , thus a trailer is not needed for most.
      ‘Here is what we have in our “want” list, 4 seater, doors, street legal , front and rear windshield,,,,, we have not settled on brand or model, so here is we I hope you folks can help us.
      1) Should we buy new or used?
      2) What APR should we expect ( we both have over 800 scores) if we finance?
      3) If we buy used, what should we look for and how many miles is a no go? 
      4) I know it is subjective but, which brand is consider “premium” and which would be considered “entry” 
      Thanks for info you may provide ,