Quantcast

We are gong to Baja, down to La Paz, early spring. If you wish to tag along, you are welcome. Just PM. We will travel pretty quickly to La Paz to seek out the warmer weather and than work our way back North as it warms. We have friends we will be visiting along the way and I know you would be welcome, the RVer & internet friend thing. Have been to Mexico many times with the RV so know the routine. We are taking a Jeep to do day trips and off-roading. UTV do very well in Mexico. In general less expensive trip than the USA but Mexican Insurance is required. Travel less than 300-200 miles a day in route.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      The weather fooled me again... I'm ready for it to warm up and stay warm.
    • By nascarcamshaft
      I have a 2009 Trooper that when I first start it it runs great but after about a min it starts to cut out under acceleration but clears out when it gets revved up.  I downloaded the manual from   Joyner-usa.com   but it doesn't help much,  Mine doesn't have a OBD port on it and my son who is a mechanic said he can wire one in if we have a wiring diagram for the CPU but the wiring diagram of the CPU that is in the manual is for a 3 cylinder engine.  The manual talks about a MIL light that can flash out a code but I don't know where that is and even if I did find it they  don't tell me how to read it.  I have tried the coil and the map sensor and that didn't help I checked the TPS and it checks OK.  I emailed Joyner and all I got from them is there should be a OBD port on it and then they said they checked and found some don't have it,  No help from them. Anybody run into this problem or know were I can turn to get some help on this, even a good wiring diagram of the CPU would be a big help.
      Thanks for you help
    • By Steve T
      Has anyone installed a backup alarm on a mule sx. If so is it easy to figure out where to install the switch. 
      I found the directions. It was very easy to install.
      ii_KAF600024.pdf
    • By Swampdonkey
      Gonna be putting on an orange secondary clutch spring to try and help the underpower issue. Fun machine but is a turd when you need to spin the tires quick. Anyone else done any clutch work. Was also thinking about a new machined sheave later.
    • By Emetzger
      Hey guys, new here and had a question about back end weight on a Polaris RANGER 500 or 1000.  I tried calling the dealers and manufacture but all I could get was dry weight.
      does anyone know the back end weight of one of these?  I’m putting an implement on the receiver and need to know what lb spring to use. If I had one I could back it up on my warehouse scale but am out of luck.
      Erik