Quantcast

Baja

We are gong to Baja, down to La Paz, early spring. If you wish to tag along, you are welcome. Just PM. We will travel pretty quickly to La Paz to seek out the warmer weather and than work our way back North as it warms. We have friends we will be visiting along the way and I know you would be welcome, the RVer & internet friend thing. Have been to Mexico many times with the RV so know the routine. We are taking a Jeep to do day trips and off-roading. UTV do very well in Mexico. In general less expensive trip than the USA but Mexican Insurance is required. Travel less than 300-200 miles a day in route.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By HE Powersports
      We are your premier destination for top-quality powersports vehicles and equipment, located in the heart of Henrietta, TX. At HE Powersports, we are passionate about providing our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Here’s a little more about who we are and what we offer:
      HE Powersports is conveniently situated in Henrietta, Texas. Our central location allows us to serve a wide range of customers from the surrounding areas, including Wichita Falls, Decatur, and beyond.
      What We Sell:
      Our extensive inventory includes a variety of powersports vehicles to meet your every need. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling ride on the water or an adventurous journey on the trails, we have something for everyone:
      Manitou Pontoon Boats: Renowned for their luxury, performance, and innovative design, Manitou pontoon boats are perfect for those who seek both relaxation and adventure on the water.
      Alumacraft Boats: These versatile boats are known for their durability and high performance, making them ideal for fishing enthusiasts and water sports lovers alike.
      CAN-AM Motorcycles: For those who crave the thrill of the open road or rugged off-road terrain, CAN-AM motorcycles offer unmatched power, agility, and style.
      Pontoon Boats: We offer a variety of pontoon boats that cater to all your leisure and sporting activities on the water.
      Boats for Sale: In addition to pontoon boats, we have a wide selection of boats for sale to suit every preference and budget.
      Why Choose HE Powersports?
      Expert Staff: Our team of knowledgeable and friendly professionals is here to help you find the perfect vehicle that matches your needs and preferences.
      Quality Products: We only offer top-tier brands known for their reliability, performance, and innovation.
      Customer Service: At HE Powersports, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that your buying experience is smooth and enjoyable.
      Service and Maintenance: Our dedicated service department is equipped to handle all your maintenance and repair needs to keep your vehicle running at its best.
      Visit Us Online:
      To learn more about our products and services, visit our website at www.HePowersports.com. Explore our inventory, check out our latest promotions, and get in touch with us for any inquiries or assistance.
      Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a visit. We look forward to helping you embark on your next adventure with the perfect powersports vehicle from HE Powersports!
    • By DLJ
      Have a Hisun 800 it runs for about 35 minutes then stalls. Crank's over but has no spark. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and it starts and runs again for about 35 minutes. Changed the CDI / ECU controller and still does it.
    • By Greg Kilgore
      I would really like to know what you guys think about this. I'll try not to ramble and make it as clear as I can.

I took this new job with companyX as a fiber splicer a year ago. I have a 45' bucket truck and 10or12 x 8 ft enclosed splice trailer I have to take home. Within the last 6 months all the management in the splice dept left. Now the power/construction management and higher ups are filling in. Just recently we were told travel to our 1st job is not payable even though we are in a company vehicle. 
      We are union so I asked the union business manager about this. His reply was be grateful you were paid travel as long as you were and that you don't have to drive your POV to the job.

Last week I had 50hr total. The job area is 4-4.5 hrs away. My time was reduced to 44.5 hrs since we were told this travel thing on Tuesday of that week. I wasn't hired for this area. I was hired for area a lot closer to home. 

Pay is good. Work is not hard. Insurance is through the union and so far pretty good.
      But I hate the thought of having to work extra just to make a 40hr paycheck. Anyone who has to drive as part of their job knows windshield time is not easy.

Anyway what do you guys think. Should I look for a different job or just suck it up because of the decent pay and health insurance.
    • By Ermd ttk
      Hello friends,
      I got my ODES Ravager UTV yesterday and after a couple of hours of driving when I go downhill I heard a strange loud noise a couple of times, like a gear skipping or maybe something from the differential.
      It doesn't always happen and when it does it is heard for a few seconds and then it goes away and everything works normally, I'm worried if there could be some major malfunction or what could be the problem if someone can help me?
      Thanks a lot.

• By joeam
      I have a 2018 TW450E that runs in my yard and slow good just will not go down the road seems to be running out of fuel where should i start? I have replaced both fuel and air filter drained gas and tried a small auxiliary tank same issue i have ordered a new vacuum fuel pump to try next anyone in Texas that works on these?