Quantcast

2008 Joyner Commando c2 value, 9 miles on it?

slickcav

I just inherited a green 2006 maybe 2008 I am not sure Joyner Commando C2 from my father in law's estate, looks to be fully loaded, winch etc. It has 9 miles on it, which are the miles that he had on it when he brought it home apparently from the dealer. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage, and is in brand new condition. Apparently was supposed to be purchasing a big whitetail lease and snagged the Joyner for that purpose, and the farm lease fell through.

I have no interest in keeping this, and want to list it forsale on the local forums and craigslist, etc.

What is the MOST I could sell this for? Winter/Snow/Deer hunting season is in..I was thinking atleast 7500? Figure he paid over 9k for it..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By The Road Hound
      Hi, 
      New to the forum. 
      Came here looking for some experienced UTV users who can enlighten me about which brand should I pick for my very first UTV or SXS. 
      I'm between 3 brands and 3 models: 
      *Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR   1000.
      *Yamaha wolverine rmax2. 
      *Can am Commander XTP. 
      The use I'm willing to give it is mostly to go to the range with my wife, load steel targets and all our shooting gear, we shoot a lot, rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for practice, training and competition. (Range is about 10 miles from home) 
      But also I want something that I can take to the trails and have fun on dirt, mud, rocks, puddles or creeks. 
      Any objective information will be appreciated, specially which is more reliable and durable. 
      Thank you and happy 4th of July. 

• By Dale Halifax
      I'm a newbie.  While I'm testing out my new to me 2021 Massimo T-Boss 410 winch, I broke the Orange Ring that fits around the cable.  I can't see much of a purpose for this ring, other than to be in the way, and to break.  Is this ring really necessary?  I did find it on the Massimo winch parts diagram, but I'm thinking,  Meah?  Am I wrong?   (It's # 13 and 14 on the parts diagram, attached)
      Thanks.

• By CYJSP2009
      Dear Joyner owners
      Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])
      Currently, we have supply below parts: 
      1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots
      2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set
      3. Cables, 
      4. Brake parts
      5. Engine parts
      6. Other parts. 
      We will provide better price, close follow up ... 
      We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  
      Have a good weekend
      Casey /  Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-17

• By hdtran
      It's not immediately obvious to me how to wire a remote control (wired or wireless) on the Sector E1.
      Has anyone here done this? Do you have pictures on how to get to the wiring?
      Thanks!