Quantcast

Odes Dominator 800cc 4-Door 2013

Anyone have one of the new 4-Door 2013 models and have some input on how well they perform? I am looking for my first UTV and like the looks of the unit. It seems Odes are getting better and may be good machine for 2013. I will be using the UTV around the farm, joy riding and having fun with the grandchildren. I will not be a racer or hard mud rider. Any input will be appreciated.

My friend I'd a dealer I have not seen the 4 seater but I have seen two of the 2 seaters and we have been out twice with one first time was kinda safe carefull it's quick lots accessories comfortable and balanced well. The stock factory model I thought was a little sluggish up hill soft Terian since then he's done exhaust tuned it and changed belt and clutches BIG difference

Thanks for the information, Charley. Do you add the EPI cluth and belt.? I see they offer these as accessories. If ordered with the heavier cluth and belts, do you know if they come installed? I have an Odes dealer near me, but so far he hasn't had one the Dominators for me to look at. Thanks again for the input.

My friends did not come installed he ordered the parts and now being a dealer he installed them! Wasn't to hard to do I havnt seen the 4 seater but the two seater is impressive I ride a modified trooper the odes is quicker off the line but I get him in the end the only thing he and I both dislike is the roof is cheap thin plastic there's no protection for roof lights and part of the rear skid pan is plastic but other than that very good

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.