Quantcast

REAR DIFFERENTIAL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Osney
      Interesting experience coming down the hill today, as something in the steering rack seems to have sheared off. It works partially, and at low speed, but is basically gubbed. Finding parts in the UK is an utter pain - there doesn't seem to be any good independent suppliers. I guess I'll have to go to the dealer, pay a small fortune and wait a year for it to arrive. Between this, worn out suspension bushes and the ongoing battery issues, my initial enthusiasm for the machine is beginning to wear thin.
    • By rocket100
      Just got my new Renegade R2 delivered with 2.6 miles on it and changing all the fluids.  They must put everything including the oil filter with an impact.
      Last thing is taking the the skid plate off to change the transmission fluid.  Any suggestions??   
    • By Kinarfi
      My right rear wheel bearing has gone bad and made lots of horrid noises before I got it into the garage, I'm trying to break the 36mm nut so I can get at everything, but so far, all I have broken is my 1/2" breaker bar, I guess 6' of extension pipe was a bit too much - busted the 1/2" square piece, banged my wife's shin and bent a lug bolt that I'll have to replace. Called a friend and he came over with his 3/4" drive set and broke the nut loose while I stood on the brakes with 4 X 4 and lockers. Any advanced advice for what I'm going to find, I'm done with it for the day and going to go play with the grand kids.
      Kinarfi
    • By tesla440
      Dropped the Pricing!!!

Have a newer Motorhome you'd like to trade towards this?? Let's talk!!!!
      2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix Edition
      36 hrs on Engine
      492 Miles
      Lots of Extras
      Low Profile Front Bumper 4x Lower Half Doors Rear View Mirror Folding Side Mirrors Poly Flip Down Front Windshield RIDE COMMAND Interactive Display with GPS Dynamix Active Suspension Triton ATV128 Trailer Included!!! 4x Helmuts 4x Goggles + More
      Located in Brookfield, WI 53005

NADA average Sale Price $28,017

ASKING $24,997 OBO INCLUDES TRAILER (See 2nd post for pix)

I want this gone before the snow flies!

Best to call/text 414-217-7632  

• By canyonsmitty
      Hi All
      I have owned a 2008 Commando for a little over a year. It is relatively low milage for its age as it was stored for most of those years. In any case I have managed to tear up the rear reducer. I have several question for any one with experience:
      1 It appears that the reducer can be separated from the drive shaft by removing cotter key and pin?
      2 Are the half axles removed by snatching with a slap hammer? Any easy way to to get them out?
      3 Once all that is done, will the reducer clear the various cross members to get it out of the frame.
      4 I see a lot of references to "Lenny" in reference to upgrade kits. Can someone give me a link to "Lenny" and do any of his kits fit the Commando?
      5 Has anyone developed a description of the reducer teardown and rebuild or a YouTube of same.
      Any info is greatly appreciated and thanks!