Quantcast

MysticTraveler

SPOTLIGHT BULBS

The light bar on my Viper had 55w H3 bulbs that are pretty anemic as far as light goes. Has anyone instaalled 100w H3's - was there a lot more light - how did the wiring hold up

Thanks

I had the factory light bar on my trooper played around with swapping bulbs never could get what I wanted. Also converted to HID go the kits off ebay 35$ a pair. But recently I just switched to LED 20" light bar should have done that first instead wasting time and money

I have a 40" LED light bar that will singe the tops off the Sage brush at a mile. When I am riding on the road I would like to use the stock light bar with a bit more light. The LED could make an oncoming car crash

http://www.utvboard.com/gallery/album/112-kinarfis-album-2008-t2-mods/?view_style=large

I made my own LED light bar, works great, not too pricey, Lots of light, not good for oncoming traffic, very wide spread of lots of light,

GO with LEDs.

https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#folders/0ByQAhs0e-yF9UVVpSkJsYjVXTTg

I also rebuilt 2 of my stock spot lights and mounted them on each side of my winch.

I had the factory light bar on my trooper played around with swapping bulbs never could get what I wanted. Also converted to HID go the kits off ebay 35$ a pair. But recently I just switched to LED 20" light bar should have done that first instead wasting time and money

which kit for headlight and which for fog for HID conversion, I'm trying to figure out the process of converting all lights on renegade to better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.