Quantcast

charlie

PARTS

hey everyone were are you guys all buying parts. Silverbullets, JMC, or other. I wanna go threw my front end new wheel bearing, wheel hubs that the axle splines mate to ball-joints and tie rod ends. nothing is broken just wanna freshn it up... Also has anyone found a cross number for a master cylinder fro the brakes and if you replace it do you do them as a pair?? None of this really needs to be done except the bearings little sloppy. Also id sell it for 5000 if any of you guys want it

hey everyone were are you guys all buying parts. Silverbullets, JMC, or other. I wanna go threw my front end new wheel bearing, wheel hubs that the axle splines mate to ball-joints and tie rod ends. nothing is broken just wanna freshn it up... Also has anyone found a cross number for a master cylinder fro the brakes and if you replace it do you do them as a pair?? None of this really needs to be done except the bearings little sloppy. Also id sell it for 5000 if any of you guys want it

Charlie, I may have the wheel hub and bearing you want. Send email to me at [email protected] I will give you photos to check and confirm. I also have brake parts. I can give you part numbers and photos of the parts for check and confirm.

silverbullet

I have a new engine 1100 cc long block.Its a complete engine less intake, exhaust,fly wheel.2450.00,Plus free shipping.You will be buying from a joyner dealer who stands behind the warranty.

Thanks Frinkie

I have a new engine 1100 cc long block.Its a complete engine less intake, exhaust,fly wheel.2450.00 Delivered to lower 48.

post-178-0-83692800-1427856941_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-12902400-1427856961_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-95805000-1427856977_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-85222500-1427857033_thumb.jpg

Silverbullet

Warning some one is telling customers that the rengade rear reducer} differential will work in a commando is not correct.The ratio is different then the front differentail on the commando.So if you use the 4x4 your front wheels will be going slower than the rear.That not good!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.