Quantcast

charlie

PARTS

hey everyone were are you guys all buying parts. Silverbullets, JMC, or other. I wanna go threw my front end new wheel bearing, wheel hubs that the axle splines mate to ball-joints and tie rod ends. nothing is broken just wanna freshn it up... Also has anyone found a cross number for a master cylinder fro the brakes and if you replace it do you do them as a pair?? None of this really needs to be done except the bearings little sloppy. Also id sell it for 5000 if any of you guys want it

hey everyone were are you guys all buying parts. Silverbullets, JMC, or other. I wanna go threw my front end new wheel bearing, wheel hubs that the axle splines mate to ball-joints and tie rod ends. nothing is broken just wanna freshn it up... Also has anyone found a cross number for a master cylinder fro the brakes and if you replace it do you do them as a pair?? None of this really needs to be done except the bearings little sloppy. Also id sell it for 5000 if any of you guys want it

silverbullet

I have a new engine 1100 cc long block.Its a complete engine less intake, exhaust,fly wheel.2450.00,Plus free shipping.You will be buying from a joyner dealer who stands behind the warranty.

Thanks Frinkie

Silverbullet

Warning some one is telling customers that the rengade rear reducer} differential will work in a commando is not correct.The ratio is different then the front differentail on the commando.So if you use the 4x4 your front wheels will be going slower than the rear.That not good!