Quantcast

wrgenoa

2008 Joyner, Trooper T2 Alternator

Looking for a replacement alternator with better bearings. My rebuilt original one, the bearings failed after less than fifty engine hours.

Silverbullet

Joyner alt. is a vary compact unit.I could not find a replacement that would work.The bearings are not prone to go bad in the alternator.I would not worry about the alternator.We due not sell to many alternators.

Matt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Russshaw
      Hi, I think I just bought a Husun 450 that is in need of TLC. It is leaking badly from the shifter shaft (located at left foot). I can not find a part number for the seal(s) 3 came off of the shaft.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful 🙏 

• By 2wpuller
      Does anyone know if there is a interchangeable steering rack that would work from other brand of sxs
      Are a rebuild kit to replace the bushing.
      Mine is a 2015 Dominator 800 2×
      The steering rack outer bushings are gone .

• By Hillcojim
      I’m trying to narrow down a leak.  It may be the oil pan.  
      how difficult to repair this?   Is there a gasket or?
      thanks!
      jim
    • By Marty Robbins
      2007 Volunteer with ripped CV boots and steering boots. Where can I get aftermarket or universal without paying outrageous CC price