Quantcast

plumber

Tires

I don't personally know about Spartan but they would seem to be a good tire for our weight with their high rating. I looked for a long time and tried several tires before I decided which tire I wanted. I bought the super swamper from interco, they truly will run with no air. I tried it and went about 15 miles over trails here in Quartzsite. I didn't run them hard I wanted to find out if they would without any damage. They came through just fine, a little scuffed but OK. I don't remember for sure but I think they have a 1400lb. sidewall rating. They have good traction in everything but dry sand and they corner really well. I looked around and found them for 135.00 plus shipping, I think it was from online tires but not sure.

lowgear, Thanks I been doing a lot of reading and looking and I think I,m going to get the STI Roctane xd tires. I was think of putting 28x10x14 all the way around.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.