Quantcast

silverbullet

In need of a Renli RL1100 ECU

Renli owners... We are trying to develop an adjustable fuel controller for the renli rl1100. We would need to borrow an ECU to do the programming. We would cover all of the costs for the shipping and the R&D. Then you would get your ecu returned along with a new fuel controller for free. If you are interested in the please contact us at

SilverBullet Motorsports

928-344-2117

[email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• By Alex
      View File 2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Jeremy Griffith
      have front and rear fox adjustable shocks 2,000 for all
    • By Jesse Dyson
      New to the forum! I have a Cazador UTV that is not flowing fuel from tank to carburetor.
      How do I verify that all vacuum hoses are connected to their respective components?
      How do I prime the fuel pump?
      This is a Christmas gift for my 8 and 5 year old little men. I would certainly appreciate any advice.
      Thanks in advance,
      Jesse

• By EY-Parthenon UTV Survey
      Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time. I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon). All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.

Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive.

Respondents will know if they have completed the survey if they are asked a question to input their email address to send the gift card. We are looking to survey respondents over the age of 18 and strictly UTV owners.

If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here:
      https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn If you have any questions about our survey, please direct your questions to <[email protected]>

EDIT: I thank those for participating! Our survey has been closed. Respondents can expect their gift cards within 1-2 weeks.