Quantcast

Alex

Coleman UTV Cover (Black) On Sale $42.88

Amazon has the Coleman UTV Cover (Black) on sale for $42.88 ($74.99 normally)

• Measures 120” x 58” x 70"
  • 300D x 300D polyester cover
  • Heat resistant material sewn under cover as partial liner
  • Accessory pocket for gloves and sunglasses
  • Elastic bottom with hooks for securing cove

Coleman UTV Cover (Black)

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • coleman 500 outfitter wont turn over

i have a coleman 500 outfitter  engine will not turn over by using the ignition but will when you jump the starter silenoid  also when it is running using this the battery is not charging  i have replaced the ignition and starter sileniod still no difference  near the passenger side wheel well area there was a wire with a plug that had a plug with resistor on it and the resistor is fried i havent been able to figure out a replacement part for it  im hoping someone has some ideas on this 

By moparman48081, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • UTV Cover

Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.  Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts     BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Happy Thanksgiving UTV lovers! Black Friday Sale? Sure!

Check out this amazing Black Friday Sale! Up to $3,000 off MSRP, this week only--
      Brand New 2016 Joyner 1100cc Sand Viper $8,000 (MSRP $11,000),
      2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R2 only $9,000 (MSRP. $12,000),
      2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R4 is $10,000 (MSRP $12,500). Don't miss out on this low low price, mention code BFS16 when you come in to get this awesome deal or call us for more info! 480-882-9612 https://www.facebook.com/JoynerUSA/

By JoynerUSA, in General Discussion - Anything

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.