Quantcast

610 Mule 4x4 White Smoke

mcabubba

I was riding my 610 when a huge cloud of white smoke came out of the exhaust.  I lost power, I stopped, the engine came back like normal.  I started back to the house, it happened again just for a second.  I shut it down.  Does anyone have a clue what it might be?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bill Kresge
      Been using our beloved 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO for many years to get us around with tools, feed, and other farm work. Each winter it has plowed us out of just about anything north central WA winters have thrown at us.  Problem is I'm going to be 70 this year and riding around in the open with temps in the teens and plowing 4,000 of gravel driveway is getting tougher.
      So we are looking for a strictly utilitarian UTV. No trail riding, no need for beverage cups, no bluetooth speaker systems, not a diesel and not electric Just a good solid vehicle with a full cab, something that I can hook a snow plow system to that will handle up to 8 to 12" of snow once every few years but mostly 4 to 6" at a time. Probably my last buy and I'd like something reliable with some longevity, not too hard to find parts for and that I can do a fair amount of the work on.
      Does such a piece of equipment that meets those requirements even exist anymore and if so I'd appreciate some recommendations. Thanks
    • By Travis
      Had some of that bedliner  left over, so I decided to do the floorboard as it was in rough shape, cosmetic wise. surprised it didn't leave brush marks.
    • By donkeys8
      have a 2021 bighorn explorer 400, that my friend ran out of oil and lock it up, does any one know of a distor, that might have 1 in stock, i was sent to bighorn itself/ sunrigth, but they havent sent me a parts list, or what comes with a engine the the price, but there saying there engines  are back ordered, another question, can you buy these eningines like a car short block, the pic shows everything on it, but we dont need the thottle body, muffler, and things like that, or is there another side by side engine out  thats compatiable with this one, tks in advance
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Farm Boy
      It has done this since day one that we purchased it from Tractor Supply. I contacted the service man that Tractor Supply recommended and he told us that there wasn't anything he do to help us with. Has anyone had this same problem and can offer suggestion on to correct this issue ? It would be greatly appreciated.

• Gallery Images