Quantcast

Joyner trooper rear diff

• 3 weeks later...

silverbullet

Hi Tobie

The trooper differential are expensive Joyner 849.00.With stock up grade we take the differential and we reshime them we put 12.9 bolts with nut on the ring gear.We tig the pins and do a few thing to make it last longer.Our warrant is 1 year.Must use synthetic gear lube.Our price is 775.00 35.00 shipping.We have never had a comeback yet doing this upgrade Lenny did.If you want i have ring gear and pinion gears.Cost is 455.00.These are the best differential built.I looked at the company were building differentials and i found these to be the best made.The machine is to notch.The teeth are nice and smooth like CNC work.Sorry but they raised the prices last year.It takes 10 to 15 days to get to me and i do up grade and ship out unit usually 2 days.And When we take the apart they stop tig the pin.And the shims on the pinion need to move the pinion back as much as possible.

Thank You

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jhud
      In the market for side by side. Narrowed it down between the pioneer 1000 or defender Hd9. Looking for pros and cons of both. Any info would be helpful in my selection process. Noise, speed, reliability, ride, all of it.
    • By runyan825
      I know the hisun parts are not very solid and they seem to be Rhino clones to some extent. I'm trying to find better quality replacement parts than the ones that are "OEM"....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

• By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don