Quantcast

PB Blaster to clean off Cylinder head?

Travis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      How ya feeling?
    • By Hisunsadman
      I have recently acquired a 2012 CFMOTO 500 CC side by side. The previous owner said that it ran great but had a gas leak by the throttle body that caught fire and ruined most of the parts on top. It also melted the cover and fan for the stator. Does anyone know of a good place to get all of these parts? I usually use Amazon for all my 2020 hisun parts, but can't really find the ones I need for this. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    • By Michael Hudson
      So my wife picked out a brand new Hisun crew 4x4 750 axis 4x4. When it gets hot it shuts off. This vehicle has less than 20 miles. I'm the dark here. First I have no access to a trouble shooting guide and have even blindly performed the "wiggle tests" as I used to do as a drive ability tech on cars professionally. I'm not able to locate what's getting overheated to cause it to shut off. After awhile it'll start right up and no issues. While trying to duplicate the problem sitting at idle, it'll eventually cut off again. Again when cooled off will start again. 

I'm hating this machine and wished she'd gone with a pricier but more reliable sxs. My grizzly 550 rarely gives me issues that isn't my fault. 
    • By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Chee
      Very new to any forum. Haha We have an 09 R2 joyner renegade 800cc. We are unable to start it. It has been sitting for a few seasons. It has spark(new plugs), it get gas, fuel pump works(new), fan comes on on initial key turn, sounds like system doing its check. It's turning over but nothing.  Clean fuel, gas tank cleaned, fuel going through all the lines. Relays and fuses checked and pulled and reseated. New battery even. Thanks yall.