Quantcast

Thaguy

I have no clue....

I just purchased a hisun vector 500 half tore apart. Motor runs.....so was told. My question is how many batteries does this thing need where can i purchase parts? It needs a clutch and 1 way bearing i know. The battery in it seems insufficient to turn it over properly. I know nothing about these.

• Like 1

If it can help you the vector 500 only need 1 batterie. But like any hisun fan,starter are an amp eater. The charging system cannot support all of that amp comsuption. Starrter and fan not enough whit the OEM batterie and the charging system.

A good small batteries upgrade is a honda civic batteries. Enough cca for the starter and fan will run less too and faster.

For parts is hisun directly

Thank you for the response. I am working on the fuel system now. He broke the nipples off the fuel pump that the lines connect to. Im trying to figure out the feed the return and vent.... The pump puts out a ton of fuel when you switch the key on.

It only takes one battery, you only use two if you are using a lot of juice for extra things like radios and a lot of lights. As for the fuel issue, I would see if you can find a OEM fuel pump, this way the line will connect properly and not give you any issues in the future.

• Like 1