Quantcast

Hey guys and girls,I'm from north carolina, me and a few of my friends are thinking about coming out there this fall or next spring I would like to get someone that I can ask I asked questions and talk to them some which time of the year is it better to come out there ,we would like to come and ride for about a week we want to do mountain type riding and we want to do the dunes and desert riding and we would like to even find someone that we could pay to go riding with us to show us different trails here is my email address I hope to hear from someone and thank you guys so be safe ride safe and have fun

[email protected]

• Alex changed the title to Riding in Utah
  • 5 weeks later...

We did a week in Utah last summer, it was our first trip out west with our rig and we really enjoyed it and have plans on going back.  We stayed a few days in Blanding and we rode the Mountains and the canyons, it was a very unique area with lots of variety of riding.  We then moved to Bryce Canyon and loved that area also, lots of riding there.   Our last stop was the Paiute Trail system, but we were disappointed in the area we chose to ride and we have Polaris Rangers and a lot of those trails are 50 inch so we were limited.  

Have fun out there, its beautiful country.