Quantcast

I use a powered speaker made by ION, it rides on the roof, secured by bungee cords. It's big, and it's not pretty, but it's extremely loud, and lasts for hours. Portable, self contained, with no power drain on the vehicle. 

20171210_125337.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kenfain said:

I use a powered speaker made by ION, it rides on the roof, secured by bungee cords. It's big, and it's not pretty, but it's extremely loud, and lasts for hours. Portable, self contained, with no power drain on the vehicle. 

20171210_125337.jpg

Bungee cords. The only thing CLOSE to duct tape. That how all my accessories were attached on mine!

This is what I used;

www.banggood.com/TDA7492P-50W50W-Wireless-Bluetooth-4_0-Audio-Receiver-Digital-Amplifier-Board-p-1003047.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

TDA7492P 25W+25W Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Digital Amplifier Board

• Product ID: 1003047
Price:
US$
11.48   also look here for other choices
www.banggood.com/search/bluetooth-amplifier-board.html
I put one of these in and hooked speakers to it a listen to music from my phone, works good, but would do better if I got some better speakers.  I added a multiconductor cable and put remote switched on the dash for power, volume up and down and move forward to next song.   If you know what you're doing, it's easy and can use any speaker you want.
  • Like 1