Quantcast

Newbie with Polaris Ranger

Mark Jordan

Just bought a 2018 Polaris Ranger 570-6 and love it!  Have had a hard time figuring out the wiring on installing the horn.  Would love some help on that!  Also would like some info on good websites to order accessories, I just haven't found the site I am in love with.  From Gilbert, AZ/Phoenix metro area

RIMG1780.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought side mirrors on Amazon that work great, can take multiple tree hits and not break. Some items I like to make such as a rear window from Lexan, easy to cut and shape,  costs more than plexiglass 

but cannot break. Roof? Any metal seller has plate aluminum, that and a couple of angle aluminum and you can make a roof for $100 that is much stronger than dealers plastic or metal roof.

I can sit or stand on my roof for a great view. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Byron Johnson
      Does anyone have a had time starting there utv.
      I have a T-Boss 750 and I have had to put 2 starters in and put heavier wire to the starter but it still has a problem starting. it will turn over and than die before it wil turn over again. could it be that there is to much compression that might cause this problem

Thank you
    • By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am X3 XMR Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/185085863208?

• By myfirst tracker800sx
      I have a 2020 Tracker 800sx with about 60 hours on it. It has been shifting very hard the past few months.  When I shut the engine off it shifts just like it should, but with the engine running, it takes quite a bit of force to take it out of low back to neutraL.
      Does anyone know the cure?
      Thank you in advance.
    • eManualOnline
    • By JakeK
      First time poster - new member. Most issues between my pioneer 700 and Challenger 700 I’ve been able to fix without issue. This problem is a different story. Have a 2016 Challenger 700 that overheated due to cooling fan not coming on. Changed both temp sensors on thermostat housing as well as radiator temp sensor. (Being that unit overheated I teplaced to be safe) Put power to fan to verify operation - works great. Checked all fuses, connections ect. No issues found. Verified coolant level and air bled out - all good. Using a temp gun I Can see temps climb to 210 at thermostat housing and 195 at rad at sensor location and fan won’t turn on. Any help on where to check or any wiring schematics for this unit ?