Quantcast

FIRST LOOK: All-New 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2

Alex

Luke lays down his early impressions on the all-new 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 equipped with a 847cc parallel twin engine, upgraded 600LB dumping cargo box and the highly intuitive Adventure Pro system.   The quieter engine of the Wolverine X2 runs at a projected 69HP and the cab has built-in tilt steering, a sliding driver seat, along with raised driver and passenger doors and roof for complete coverage from the elements.   

The Adventure Pro system is a detachable tablet straight from the factory that tracks a whole whack of data during your riding experience. The system includes information on engine performance, engine RPMs, speed, as well as a fully capable GPS. You will also be able to update your social media presence on the fly and can take photographs of your adventures while out on the trail.   Stay tuned for further coverage on the 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 coming at you this summer on a brand new season of Dirt Trax Television.

For more information, visit: https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/out...

Visit https://traxnationretail.com/ to order the latest official Dirt Trax gear!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By buckrub
      Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm an old man who's better with plowing a mule (4-legged kind) than these newfangled beasts. I, and a friend of mine, just bought new Coleman sxs and are having to finish the assembly. I've been reading on this site and I'm falling on the mercy of you experts. The only way I'm an expert is that an "ex" is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. LOL First off, the 2 buggies have no ignition switches. They seem to mount on the dash, not the opening in the steering wheel shaft cover, so we ordered new ones that are supposed to fit. They are 8 inches long, and have a 4-wired white plugin which is slightly rectangled when looking at the end of the plug. The trouble is there's nothing to plug into. There is a three-wire grey plug close enough to reach the four-wire plug, but of course, they are not compatible. 
      Secondly, the blinker, light, ect. unit on steering wheel just spins around when touched. I see no way in heaven or earth to secure it. I've looked at a diagram on the Powersports site, but can't detect how it mounted. Fellows I'd be so grateful for any help with this. Me and my mule will even plow your garden for free, for your help. LOL 

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS