Quantcast

Trooper T2 Square boots for steering box needed

fettman1176

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Strongsteven
      My 2014 mule has all 4 25x11-10’s. Mule has 2” lift kit installed. I need new tires. I found a fantastic new set of 2 25x11-10 and 2 25x9-10.  Will the 9” work for the front?  If so whats pro’s con’s of not having all 4 the same. I have the oem 10 “ rims. 
    • By Bruce Wayne
      Have a 2001 Kawasaki Mule 3010 4X4. It just will not start. New battery, fuel pump, filter, replaced rusted out fuel tank,plugs and all air filters are good. It's getting spark.getting fuel to carburetor. It never ran perfect but not at all, c'mon. Any help appreciated.
    • By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By Jeff C
      Hi out there. I have a 2006 Treker 4410  that needs new rear CV axles. I having trouble finding them. Does anyone know if they match to another manufacturer?  Spline is 18 wheel side and 24 on diff.
      Thanks
    • eManualOnline
    • By Easyrider
      Trying to find a primary clutch for 2015 hisun strike 1000, has anyone ever ordered one off eBay through China ?
      If anyone has any ideas or if  you can cross this clutch with any other UTV like can am or artic cat please let me know. Having heck of a time finding one. Can anyone help?