Quantcast

iflybyu

2010 Strike CDI questions

Good morning,

I am new to the Hisun world.  I am trying to track down the part pictured in this post.  Can anyone help me out?

I just picked up a 2010 Strike 800  that I intend to set up with hand controls so that my disabled son can use it on dirtroads, etc.

Mike

44782597_174911850100999_8732741666181480448_n.jpg

44787595_1121456234679421_2823712822687432704_n.jpg

44918330_318520245615946_3114662312569470976_n.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Pug battery post melted

I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid.  Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!

By Doc Holland, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • POLARIS RZR PARTS FOR SALE..POST HERE

If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY. I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.

By mayorOFsalem, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 14 replies
    • 2012 Kubota 400/idles good backfires when given gas

Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?

By SPF4524, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Hisun Vector 500 plow bolt

I can’t find good documentation anywhere on what size bolt I need to attach a snow plow to the frame below the winch. Does anyone know where I can find the answer to this? I have a hisun vector 500 and it’s a 2017  

By Aaron James Litz, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies