Quantcast

KTMspeedFreak

Transmission Fluid Leaked out? Why??

For some reason, out of no where all my tranny flue is leaked out from around one of the seals in tranny where the drive shafts come out. 

Buggy was in the garage for few days with no leaks, then randomly all the oil just started dripping out from one of the seal areas?? I didn’t even move the buggy... The only reason I can think as to why it went from zero leaks to major leak is the cold weather here in FL may have shrunk the seals?? Anyone else think this is rather strange? 🤨🧐

Also, antonella’s know where I can order these? 

I know sometimes you can buy oil seals by  their dimensions.

can you find any markings or numbers on the trans, or there might even be numbers on the seal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Just started looking at Cub Cadet

Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern. We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective. Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)? Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk    

By Mustang, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Switching the drive trine from a 09 joyner trooper r4 to r2 sand viper

Wondering if anybody has switch the engine and transmission from a trooper t4 to a sand viper  have found a sand viper  missing the engine and transmission also wanted to put front end on sand viper so i would have 4x4 sand viper?

By Monty Herbold, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Joyner 650cc LJ276MT-2 BUGGY Electrical Diagram

Hello Help wiring electricla diagram Joyner 650cc LJ276MT-2 BUGGY   I need electric scheme in colour or with wiring description   [email protected]

By Łukasz Kowalik, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies