Quantcast

Spanky530

cub cadet challenger 750

Hi Sun makes the challenger for cub, if I am not mistaken

I rarely hear anything bad about Hi Sun utv's.

Go to ATV.com  they have a lot of utv reviews and they should have some information regarding the 750 pertaining to recalls or faults etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Verno
      I installed the 2019 exhaust upgrade yesterday.  Overall went very well, but my rear driveshaft / u_joints are extremely hot.   Is there some sort of heat shield that should be added.  TIA for any input
    • By Verno
      Just returned from Colorado with my 2017 cub 750.  I was very concerned since my last 3 sxs were Polaris.    Overall things went well.  Excluding any altitude over 11500 ft.  Removed the screen at 10000 ft and the tube to the intake at 11250.   From there on up could not get over 4k or 18mph.   Rode and handled great.   Other than cracking the cheap excuse of an exhaust  system the machine did excellently. Did 100 miles the first day out.

• By Utv51
      Hello hisun owners! I love my utv.
      but as well other utv types mine needs some help from time to time.
      the voltage regulator fried  a pin hole on the plug it goes into. There are 6 pins on voltage regular so I am trying to find the plug that it connects to. No luck online.  Called Coleman company and waiting for help to replace plug. 
      Anyone have a clue where I can buy a new plug?  I use my utv for several projects and need this fixed fast! 
      Thank you for any helpful replies.  

• By AJUpNorth
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 700 that has ~40-50 miles on it,,  and similar hours.     It had the Brake recall completed in summer of 2017 and in summer of 2018 after sitting for a month of non use the brake pedal pressure became soft and would not stop quickly as normal.   I took it to the dealer and they "fixed" it and it worked fine for the past year but again this past weekend I took it out after not using it for 5 weeks and the pedal is soft again and takes forever to stop.  I plan to call me dealer again to see if they will fix again but I am wondering if anyone else has seen this and if anyone knows what it could be.      No visible leaks and machine is not worked hard.  I use it to drive around my property.
    • By Rifman
      Where can i get wheels for my cub cadet challenger 700?