Quantcast

3rd anual Black Hills Rally

4x4x454

• 3 weeks later...

I just got an email back from the Black Hills Rally. We hope to see you there, it looks like it'll be a great time!

Cinda,

I’m excited to hear of your plans to attend the 2009 Black Hills UTV Rally! You can find accommodation information on our website (www.blackhillsutvrally.com) after the first of the year. If you are a self contained unit needing only electricity I highly recommend staying right on property where all the action is at Top 50 Rally Park. This way there is no un-loading and re-loading and plenty of asphaulted space costing only $150 for camping Thursday through Sunday (other dates are available at further cost). You can make reservations with me using the 2008 form for now.

Other accommodations include the Radisson Hotel (605-787-5414) and the Covered Wagon Resort (camping or cabins 800-787-4450 www.coveredwagonresort.com/).

There are currently no legal width restrictions however you may find some areas tight if you are over 60 inches wide. Our guides will warn you ahead of time if you can not fit on a certain route.

Our website should be updated with 2009 information by the end of January 2009.

Please feel free to contact me should you need further information.

Hope to see you there!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Grizz
      Hello I have a 2022 axis 7004x4 Utv after about 6 months it would start fine but sometimes it would stall and you have to crank it again and it would run fine I am wondering what causes this does anyone else have this problem. Thanks 
    • By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/