Quantcast

Bill W

Hello to everyone

My name is Bill and I'm a Joyner dealer in Tucson AZ. If I can be of any help to any of you please let me know. I need to read the rules here but once I have, I'll post info on all the goodies we are building and offering if allowed. You are welcome to e-mail me if need be. So hello to everyone. Glad to be here.

My name is Bill and I'm a Joyner dealer in Tucson AZ. If I can be of any help to any of you please let me know. I need to read the rules here but once I have, I'll post info on all the goodies we are building and offering if allowed. You are welcome to e-mail me if need be. So hello to everyone. Glad to be here.

Welcome Bill! We're glad to have you here. Have you thought about opening another location in the Las Vegas Area?

Cinda

Welcome Bill! We're glad to have you here. Have you thought about opening another location in the Las Vegas Area?

Cinda

It's hard enough to run one shop for me. I think I would explode it I tried 2 right now. :blink: Thanks for the idea though. :rolleyes:

Welcome Bill,

This guy is also one of the best woodworkers you will ever find.

rocmoc, your satisfied customer south of Tucson.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By Yourname
      Hi everyone new to utv board
      I have a 2012 Joyner R2 im having a loss of power unit idles fine and starts right up but bogs down around 2000 + rpms unit will then begin fluctuating high rpm low rpm Repeatedly under throttle  it’s  almost like it’s in a limp mode fuel line will stiffen and go back loose again I can see the pump look like it’s cutting on and off while this is happening  I I have changed all vacuum lines fuel lines changed FPR and fuel pump And also the injectors  and I have swapped out the TPS sensor 
    • By Karla Phelps
      A arm bushings needed for a 650 Joyner 2005
    • By DirtGrl
      Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?
      TIA