Quantcast

Insurance

Paiute3

How much is everyone paying for their Trooper insurance? We're shopping right now because the company that we had for the quads and the trooper basicly handled my accident very poorly with the exception of the lady who handled my grandsons claims, she was remarkable. The lady that was in charge of my side won't even return calls to me or the hospital. So we are changing. I'm sure every state is different in cost I'm just looking for a rough estimate.

Thank-you,

Cinda

State Farm Insurance, Utah

Policy Description: 2008 JOYNER 1100CC ATV Policy Type: All Terrain Vehicle Premium: $359.90

Is that full coverage? WOW! My quote was $986 a year because its a new vehicle and there aren't that many out there. I will say that Nevada does have some of the highest insurance rates in the country.

Cinda

:rolleyes:

State Farm Insurance, Utah

Policy Description: 2008 JOYNER 1100CC ATV Policy Type: All Terrain Vehicle Premium: $359.90

Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Coverage

Bodily Injury Limits Each Person $100,000, Each Accident $300,000

Property Damage Limit Each Accident $50,000

Premium $39.6

Medical Payments

Limit - Each Person $5,000

Premium $32.00

Physical Damage

$250 Deductible

Premium $277.00

Uninsured Motor Vehicle

Bodily Injury Limits Each Person $25,000, Each Accident $50,000

Premium $6.20

Underinsured Motor Vehicle

Bodily Injury Limits Each Person $10,000, Each Accident $20,000

Premium $5.10

$359.90 The total

premiums include your discounts. House, Cars, etc. And I haven't had any tickets :rolleyes:

I am away from home but will return next week. I am paying around $250. I have max full coverage. I posted info about my coverage on ridingarizona about two months ago. A search would give a more accurate cost.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexic

Fisher gave us a great rate on the quads which we are taking but we're going to try and get a better rate on the T4 if possible. Allstate was actually $450 a year but they were so bad to work with and wouldn't bother returning calls that we're looking hard. Nevada is an awful place for insurance rates.

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By packersfan
      I have a hisun 500 got from a auction and when turning a corner left or right it's a two hand job then when you left go snaps back.any help on what to look at would be appreciated.
      Also blows blue smoke until she gets warm then it's ok 
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Benny Glasow
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By SteveMO
      Folks:

I live on 11 acres that demands a bit of maintenance, and co-own a large farm a couple of hours away that I hunt on (professionals do the farming).   My mowing/brush control/trail maintenance duties are handled by a 57" rough cut mower (Kunz brand), and I also drag logs and pull sprayers and seeders for food plots and such.
      I've been using a  pair of ATV's for decades to handle this work - a 750 for when I need real power (or need both machines at the same time when I have help) and a 500 cc with fixed rear axle for most duties.

Some of the places I need to work are VERY rough, and very three-dimensional, with steep ups and downs and some side-hilling I've learned the hard way not to try with my independent rear suspension 750, but handle with ease with my fixed rear suspension 500.

I've decided I want to sell the 750 and replace it with a UTV that I hope to use as my main workhorse.  If anyone makes a working UTV that fits my specs that's what I'm gonna do.  This is an all-work machine, I don't do any recreational riding so don't care about things like top speed.

So looking for advice on what models might handle what I'm looking for:

Gotta have:
      2 passenger (1 row)
      selectable 4wd
      Power steering
      Selectable gearing (not CVT)
      Power-assisted dump bed
      Engine cooling adequate for all-day slow-speed work in the summertime.  Like towing a 700lb mower at 4mph all day in 100° weather)
      Beefy tow rating, including tonque weight.  Nobody ever mentions tongue weight because that exposes how crappy independent rear suspension is for towing safely in rough terrain.

Really want:
      Selectable locking diff
      Fixed rear axle (Isolates tongue weight from rear suspension.  Holds more stable & consistent center of gravity than IRS over side-slopes and other complex terrain, and keeps geometry and suspension response consistent over wide range of tongue-weight of towed loads)
      Slow speed cruise control (Factory option or aftermarket, covering at least 4mph - 10mph. For calibrated spraying and controlled mowing speed.
      Muffler designed for quiet operation for comfortable all-day use, and to minimize disturbance for getting to hunting grounds.  Not concerned about normal motor noise, but don't want something specifically piped to "sound fun".

Any advice on brands or models I'm most likely to have luck with?