Quantcast

ProPrecision

New Member- ProPrecision

Hello there! My name is Gary and I am the owner of ProPrecision Sand and Offroad. We are a small family run business based out of Lake Havasu. Our business specializes in custom fabrication, billet accessories and other after market parts. As a full time firefighter, I implement safety into everything I fabricate and machine. To find out more about us busy our Facebook (ProPrecision Sand and Offroad), instagram (@proprecisionsandandoffroad) and website (www.proprecision.com). We are mostly Jeep people but we just took on wildcat and teryx projects so we can get back to the sand. 

4F323E9B-18EE-4400-A578-695B2019070E.jpeg

7E68EC5A-A9F0-499E-8C2C-EC33BD8C5009.jpeg

3053A040-0D8B-4884-B4BA-9A37F9561673.jpeg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By IslandHopper
      Hi Everyone. I'd appreciate any thoughts on my situation. I'm an outdoor power equipment and compact tractor dealer. I'm interested in adding a line of UTV's. The problem I'm running into is that all the big names are taken in my area and the off-brands I've contacted sell for as much or more than the $8,995 entry level machines from Polaris, Honda, Kaw. etc..  So I'm considering going the pre-owned sales route. but are these new lower priced side x sides going to tank the used market? Thanks 
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Alex
      View File 2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Coppo
      I have a Tracker 800sx UTV.  Does anyone know where you can buy accessories besides BassPro or Corbelas?  Such as bumper's , windshields, mirrors, etc?  I have tried google with no luck. 
    • By kids250strike
      Hello, I need to replace the front plastic grill and fender flare on my kids Strike 250, I have had no luck finding them anywhere.  Anybody know of any new or used for sale?
      (kids got in a head on collision with a RZR 170)