Quantcast

Media Update on Rhino Dangers

Most people who have utvs are aware they are dangerous most people who have motor cycles know they are dangerous most people who have guns know they are dangerous. I am very sad to hear about the young girls who died in the utv accident. But its time people take responsibility for there actions and stop blaming other people for there own bad judgment. I drive a truck that is 15" taller then a stock truck and have never rolled it I know it is top heavy and drive it accordingly. If you have a vehicle that is top heavy you cant drive it like a sports car. Should they ban electricity because some one stuck a screwdriver in a outlet?

When i was a kid i rode my sisters horse to a freinds house. On the way back it knew it was going home so he took his own route through a grove off trees, knock me of the horse, banged my shoulder up pretty bad. Do you guys know some Jack-ass that i can call, I should have been able to file a lawsuit against God. No labels, no roll cage, no side doors, no book to read, nothing telling how to make it go, stop, or turn which i know one of those would have helped me stay on the horse.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By johnpeter
      2022 Polaris Ranger Northstar Ultimate Custom Sema Show built On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225944675988?

• By Carter Read
      This is just the kit I am not selling the car. The Kit will be custom made as seen in pictures.... CAR IS not for sale just showing the RS1 kit I'm selling. Kit includes mig welded laser cut and CNC Bent 1 3/4" D.O.M cage DOM Front Bumper DOM Rear Bumper

• By Karlibob
      I have a 2020 800 sx with about 16 hours on it.  From day one I have heard a clunking noise from the front end going over bumps.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also this past weekend while out riding I heard a noise that sounded like the dump bed bounced three or four different times, again has anyone experienced anything like that.  Thanks, gary
    • By Ship79
      Forgive me if this is in the wrong topic, but I’m in need of the front differential cases on a 1000 mxu. Ring gear bolts backed out and thrashed the cases.
      The manufacturer idols back order and can’t seem to get in touch with Parts Boss. Anyone have an other sources that may carry parts?