Quantcast

2011 yardsport ys 400

johnney

• 4 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Wood
      I have a 2018 Massimo Buck 400 with 278 miles. 
      Having issues with my brakes. Took the buggy hunting and when I let my foot off the gas pedal it pulls without pressing on the brake. I looked and the pads on all 4 wheels are all toast. The E-Brake hasn’t been on since I have had it. I am guessing it may be a master cylinder issue because all 4 pads are gone. They all seem to have worn evenly that’s why I think the master cylinder. Just got the machine used from a older couple and they said it sat for some time in there pole barn. Possibly the brake lines? Calipers? I took one brake apart and when I depressed the caliper it didn’t stay. Any help is muck appreciated. 
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By Bartender
      Hey Yall,
      I have a 2011 cub cadet UTV that runs rough at higher speeds (sputters) . I changed plugs and replaced the gas with new . Does anyone have any idea thinking fuel filter or pump ? 
    • By htrotte
      While troubleshooting an issue with temp warning light I discovered another temp switch mounted in the pipe going to the head  The two switches are literally 6 inches apart.  Does anyone know what this third switch is used for?  If i can figure out how I will post pictures.

• By htrotte
      Is it possible to add power steering?  If so where do I find parts?