Quantcast

Ayrporte

2011 Trans Diesel Front Differential

Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 

Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one

Suggestions on where to Find one

Thanks

I can imagine a new diff would be pricey from Kawasaki. Unless you find a good used one

look up kawasakipartshouse.com order all my parts from them, and usually cheaper than the dealer.

Did you ever get your diff. Situation sorted out?

Found a used case, just waiting on bearings and seals,  Sourced out of Canada,  thanks

Is the hanger bearing available anywhere other then Kawasaki  # 92138-0001,  thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?
    • By silverbullet
      Hello
      I have just recived date of first delivery of 650 differentail.We have taken these rear differentails apart and re shim them and installed new upgraded hardware.They will be shipped out starting 7/25/15.
      Thanks Silverbullet
    • By Pierre
      Hey people! I'm looking for a ring and pinion  set for my rear diff. The bolts that hold the pinion shaft cover in place decided to pull threads and my pinion gear broke some teeth. Any help would be appreciated! I priced out a new diff and it's worth a lot for something that is prone to failure. Thanks in advance 
    • By BAER
      Have a lot of problems shifting gears on a hill, anyone have this problem 
    • By Mikey
      It seems the plastic hood or cowl is no longer avaialble. Mine is all cracked up. Does anybody make an aftermarket replacement? Or has anyboy fabricated some kind of ATV rack?  Would like a solution that looks OK, protects electrics and master cylinder from the elements and removes easily for service access to that area.  Any ideas or pics of someone's solution?