Quantcast

Hey MegZ

Paiute3

How are you feeling? How much longer until the baby is due?

Cinda

Honestly right now I feel like poo.. I have came down with a dang cold. I am 31 weeks...hopefully only have a month left.. i am ready for her to be here now~~~ being pregnant is very torturous when you work 6 days a week... Next time I do this I will be making sure I only have to work until like 7 months cause right now im wanting to kill some people... :) lol anyways enough of me being a preg. grouch how are you?

I can related to being a old grouch! My ribs are almost completely healed but the knee and wrist are still giving me heck. We just got the quad back from the shop and I'm begging my hubby to let me ride. Hes not to keen on it right now and every time he's been going to let me go out in the T4 the weather has been really windy. One outing in three months isn't very good (LOL) when you're use to riding every week-end! I know that hes really worried that I'm not ready yet but you know how it is I miss my quad like heck!

That little girl will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see pictures! Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Cinda

I can related to being a old grouch! My ribs are almost completely healed but the knee and wrist are still giving me heck. We just got the quad back from the shop and I'm begging my hubby to let me ride. Hes not to keen on it right now and every time he's been going to let me go out in the T4 the weather has been really windy. One outing in three months isn't very good (LOL) when you're use to riding every week-end! I know that hes really worried that I'm not ready yet but you know how it is I miss my quad like heck!

That little girl will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see pictures! Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Cinda

Awe well I thank ya!!! I know what you mean about the ridin... use to riding daily then poof...you rpreg...and restricted to doing nothing... :) I would invite you all to the baby shower on sat. haha too bad we are all buddies in way different area's :)

Awe well I thank ya!!! I know what you mean about the ridin... use to riding daily then poof...you rpreg...and restricted to doing nothing... :) I would invite you all to the baby shower on sat. haha too bad we are all buddies in way different area's :)

:lol: You're not implying that riding daily made you pregnant are you? :blink::lol:

• 1 month later...
Hey Megz how are you doing?

Cinda

WEll lets just say Im down to my last 4 weeks... and it is is not fun... lol I went to the doc yesterday and i weigh 163... I feel monsterous.. She is def. feisty like her mommy...still a girl... and im getting nervous about getting everything we need... lol She is rollin around in there right now actually

Won't be long now. I had our first son in June and made the mistake of going to watch the Mint 400 off road race a few weeks before, being PG in the hot months is terrible. Hubby made the wrong comment when he came home from work one day and started talking about the girls in their bikinis at the hotel pool, a quick call to my wonderful mother-in-law and that never happened agained (LOL) I guess I was a little grumpy :rolleyes:

By the way you're looking great!

Cinda

Won't be long now. I had our first son in June and made the mistake of going to watch the Mint 400 off road race a few weeks before, being PG in the hot months is terrible. Hubby made the wrong comment when he came home from work one day and started talking about the girls in their bikinis at the hotel pool, a quick call to my wonderful mother-in-law and that never happened agained (LOL) I guess I was a little grumpy :rolleyes:

By the way you're looking great!

Cinda

My skinny little sister told me I looked like a cute lil fat kid last night... i was like oh really well i cant wait till your ass gets preg. and i can tell you the same thing! ohh James made that mistake also... and i think he turned off his ears for a good 20 minutes straight... at first no one thought i was preg. now it looks like i inhaled a beach ball and everyone is like your huge... you can always tell who doesnt have children because if they do they def. dont tell you how fat you look. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.